September 15, 2020
Ruili Municipal Command of Novel Coronavirus Prevention and Control
Dear fellow residents of Ruili City,
Approved by the Command of Leading Group on Novel Coronavirus Prevention and Control of CPC Yunnan Provincial Committee and People’s Government of Yunnan Province, the Ruili Municipal Command of Novel Coronavirus Prevention and Control decide to conduct mass testing for all residents of Ruili City in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations so as to identify Coronavirus carriers and protect people’s life and health. The following arrangement is hereby made:
1. The mass testing for all the residents of Ruili City shall start from 08:30, September 15, 2020. No one shall be left out. The testing fee shall be covered by the government, and the testing arrangement shall be released by the Command immediately when the testing plan is confirmed.
2. No one shall be allowed to leave or enter Ruili City except for special occasions after 22:00 on September 14, 2020. The tentative lockdown shall last for one week. Those who need to leave or enter Ruili City for special reasons shall report to the Ruili Municipal Command and get approval of the higher Command. All residents of Ruili City shall stay at home, and shall not go outside except for special occasions.
3. During the stay-at-home period, all residents shall be required to receive nucleic acid tests orderly in accordance with the testing plan.
4. Strong measures shall be taken against infiltrators, smugglers and shelter-providers. All residents should fulfill their legal obligations and cooperate with the testing. Those who refuse to take tests, interfere or obstruct the testing shall be held accountable.
5. All business premises shall shut down except supermarkets, pharmacies and food markets.All the operating vehicles, except for those transferring urban residents’ necessities, shall be suspended. All kinds of business premises and industries shall not reopen until the further notice of the Command.
6. Those who left Ruili City since 00:00 on September 12 shall be required to report to the local communities and take nucleic acid tests.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
For matters uncovered herein, please refer to the notification from the Command.